Then came Valentines Day(did I mention it's my favorite holiday?)! We went out swimming in the morning and then out to Granite City for lunch and Nana and I were lucky enough that Payton fell asleep in the stroller at the mall so we once again had a fun day shopping together! When Payton woke up(by the way, he doesn't usually fall asleep in the stroller) we went for cookies and Dinoland! Of course Payton had fun there playing with Nana...then Auntie Kendra showed up with a friend(Jenny Smith) so that was even more fun! We had a great Valentines Day! Did I mention I woke up to some beautiful red roses? :) Yes, Travis is a sweetie!
We had a great day today(Sunday) too...went to meeting, had naps, went to gospel meeting and then to Pizza Ranch...Nana and Payton have been playing all evening and now they are reading stories before bed :)
I've babbled on long enough, I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentines weekend!
Our pictures are minimal since my camera was dead ...We have some more on Nana's camera but no cord...we'll have to wait...here are a few from my cell and from when we got home last night


No comments:
Post a Comment