We are still alive! I have gotten so far behind on here so I guess I'll start with pics from just recently and go backwards :) We have had a lot of wonderful times between what I had posted here in Feb and now but I know if I don't start here I will never get on track! 
We are really enjoying being outdoors!! Payton has a new play set! As you can see, he enjoyed helping daddy out :)  Tammie and the kids were here for Saturday and Sunday....the kids had a wonderful day in the sun! 
And YES, that is Kendra...doesn't she look great?? :) So happy for her!
We got back a couple weeks ago from a fun filled trip to NC....look for pics soon! (hopefully)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

precious pictures Cynthia, can't believe how much he has grown, Love the new play set, he will have so much fun on that! Looks like alot of love and work went into it!!
Love,
Aunt Susie

Neisha said...

from what I can see of it, your place looks really nice!
Love how Payton is "helping" daddy building the swingset

Elaine said...

Love your play structure. Mallory just got that better batter baseball too. That is all she wanted for her b-day and all she could talk about for a few weeks. Now it just sits....
Can't wait to see you and of course meet the little man in person!!
Love
ELaine

Anonymous said...

Love what you've done to your house!
And yes Kendra looks great! Cute kids that came to visit you too. :)
Patty

Neisha said...

way to go Payton on the roller blades!